Unifire is the global leader in advanced robotic nozzle systems (remote controlled monitors / water cannons) for firefighting on- and off-shore, mining, riot control, fountains, incineration plant waste bunkers, anti-pirate defense, industry, dust suppression, wash-down and others.
Our vision is to be the most trusted and respected maker of robotic nozzles by offering superior products and providing unparalleled value and customer service.
WHAT WE DO
At Unifire, we are passionate about engineering, robotics and technology in general.
We love to play with possibilities in order to design and manufacture the most effective and elegant solutions on the market.
We think for ourselves. We think differently.
We use only the best quality materials, craftsmanship and manufacturing techniques available anywhere.
We just happen to design and manufacture exclusive robotic nozzles—traditionally known as remote controlled monitors or water cannons—for a wide variety of industries.
WHAT DRIVES US
Here are a few of the things that really drive us each and every day:
- FUTURISM – We are forward thinking, inspired by the future, and we love shaping it.
- ELEGANCE – We admire beauty, style, elegance and grace and they shape our designs and products. Everything we do is inspired by these qualities.
- TECHNOLOGY – Leading the way in the most advanced products that incorporate cutting-edge technology drives us.
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE – We constantly strive to manufacture the best performing products available anywhere in the world.
We share our passion with our customers and our suppliers. Join us in experiencing the future, today!
Since 1969, we’ve been shaping the future of nozzle technologies.
Unifire was founded in 1969 by Mr. Uwe Eggert, who had a vision to develop nozzles that were needed and lacking in his home town in Sweden.
He turned his vision into a leading and respected nozzle manufacturing company that is known globally as a mark of the highest quality nozzles available anywhere.
Uwe’s son, Mattias Eggert, began managing Unifire in 1994, and remains the Managing Director to this day. Mattias Eggert has continued the Eggert family tradition of bringing innovative, elegant, high-performance nozzles and monitors to the global market.
Unifire’s products serve a wide array of markets, including:
- Anti-Pirate Water Cannons
- Automatic Firefighting
- Fixed Installations
- Helideck / Helipad Protection
- Incineration Plants
- Industrial Firefighting
- Marine & Offshore
- Mobile Robotic Solutions
- Municipal Firefighting
- Oil & Gas
- Riot Control
- Super Yachts & Ships
- Wash Down & Cleaning
- Zoos, Fountains & Special Projects
Join us to experience the future of nozzle technologies today!